Netflix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Senior Data Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Netflix.

Interview Details – I'm happily employed at time of Netflix reaching out to me. I was interested in what they had to offer in terms of the position itself. I had a phone call, person stressed to view the company culture slides.

After I read it, I fully understand why. It's sentiment is it only wants those all-star 1st rounders to be on their "team".

What they don't focus on is finding those "gem" un-drafted future hall of famers. These candidates are game changers. Too bad they stress so much on 1st round candidates.

How many bust do we see every year in the draft?

I turned them down to go further after reading their culture. I think Netflix didn't get the memo, money isn't everything. Culture will keep retention, not money. People who are for money will eventually leave you for another company willing to pay more.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Netflix

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix Senior Data Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees and interview candidates.