Netflix Senior UNIX Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (42)
- Senior Software Engineer (37)
- Software Engineer (9)
- Senior Software Engineer In Test (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Operations Supervisor (5)
- Director of Engineering (5)
- Manager (4)
- Data Scientist (4)
- Customer Service Supervisor (4)
- CSR-1 (3)
- Director (3)
- Coordinator (3)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Content (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Senior QA Engineer (2)
- Senior UNIX Administrator (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Recruiting Researcher (2)
- I Interviewed for A Position On the Business Side (1)
- Vendor Account Specialist (1)
- Machine Learning Engineer (1)
- Devops Engineer (1)
- Director of Global Payment Technology (1)
Senior UNIX Administrator Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Netflix in January 2012.
Interview Details – Starts out with them normally contacting me for a job. We get past the silly HR questions that are put on a form like how many fields in a password file.
After that, they arrange a phone screen for someone in the profession to call and do an advance screen.
Last, you meet with four people and they start out with the same stupid questions
1) what do you know about netflix
2) what attracted you to netflix
3) what do you know about the job
4) how does your current job match netflix?
Senior UNIX Administrator Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netflix in March 2012.
Interview Details – Interview process was really fast. I was offered a job within 2 days after I attend the interview.
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Netflix