Netflix

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior UNIX Administrator Interview

Los Gatos, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Netflix in January 2012.

Interview Details – Starts out with them normally contacting me for a job. We get past the silly HR questions that are put on a form like how many fields in a password file.
After that, they arrange a phone screen for someone in the profession to call and do an advance screen.
Last, you meet with four people and they start out with the same stupid questions
1) what do you know about netflix
2) what attracted you to netflix
3) what do you know about the job
4) how does your current job match netflix?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Unix Administrator Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netflix in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was really fast. I was offered a job within 2 days after I attend the interview.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Netflix

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix Senior UNIX Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees and interview candidates.