Netflix Supervisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netflix in September 2014.

Group interview in conference room w/4 execs and 2 other candidates. Execs were very casual (jeans & tees). They gave us 2 role playing questions - not enough to get to know us, in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • Role play we are Supervisors and have to deliver difficult information to our employees with little explanation why the decision has been made.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Netflix in May 2010.

Interview lasted about 30 minutes, was asked basic questions about prior work history. Covered basic information about the company and it's coming goals in terms of headcount. Was asked a few questions about how I would handle coaching and possible terminations.
    When I asked about growth potential the response was that it depends on performance, which was the same for bonus potential.
    The interviewer was pleasant and prompt on set callback time.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult termination you faced in your work history   View Answer
    • Why Netflix   View Answer