1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Vendor Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netflix (Beverly Hills, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter that lasted 30 minutes. She followed up with the in-person interview information. I met with 3 people at Netflix. Everyone was very nice and professional. My advice would be to focus on how your skills are going to meet the job requirements. Read the corporate culture deck online and make sure everything you discuss is in line with what they have online. Their corporate culture is a very important to them and it will really come down to who is going to fit in the best at the company and in their group.

Interview Questions

• When given a review by your previous employer, what did they say were your strengths and what did they want you to work on?   Answer Question