Netfor Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Netfor

Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netfor in July 2013.

Interview process was fast, efficient, and great. They contact you, you come in for an interview consisting of a 2 tests, and a face to face, and then they get back to you quickly.

Interview Questions
    • The technical test is full of questions such as you would see on an A+ Certification.   Answer Question
    They offer competitive salary rates already. Negotiation is not necessary.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netfor in May 2013.

I applied online and was contacted for a face to face interview. The face to face interview didn't take long at all-under a half an hour! The whole process only took about a week. After the face to face interview I received an offer letter and started two weeks later-I had to give notice at my other job.

Interview Questions
    We negotiated on the hours that I would be working-Being a single parent made it so I could only work certain hours and only during the week.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netfor in January 2013.

I was asked a series of questions about my personality and Windows proficiency.

Take it or leave it.

Help Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Netfor in June 2010.

Was pretty Basic

Interview Questions
    • Mainly if you have Call center A+ certification etc, very few difficult questions   Answer Question