Netfor

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Agent Interview

Fishers, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netfor in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was fast, efficient, and great. They contact you, you come in for an interview consisting of a 2 tests, and a face to face, and then they get back to you quickly.

Interview Question – The technical test is full of questions such as you would see on an A+ Certification.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer competitive salary rates already. Negotiation is not necessary.

Project Assistant Interview

Fishers, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netfor in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted for a face to face interview. The face to face interview didn't take long at all-under a half an hour! The whole process only took about a week. After the face to face interview I received an offer letter and started two weeks later-I had to give notice at my other job.

Interview Question – I had to take two different personality tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We negotiated on the hours that I would be working-Being a single parent made it so I could only work certain hours and only during the week.

Tech Support Interview

Fishers, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netfor in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked a series of questions about my personality and Windows proficiency.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Netfor in June 2010.

Interview Details – Was pretty Basic

Interview Question – Mainly if you have Call center A+ certification etc, very few difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Netfor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netfor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Netfor employees and interview candidates.