Netik

Interviews for Top Jobs at Netik

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Netik in May 2011.

The phone interview went well and the lady speaking to me was very nice and seemed to like what I had to share about my experience.

Got a call back to set up an in person interview 2 days later. Was interviewed by 2 people for the in-person interview. One was the VP of Operations, who was very standoffish and didn't even bother to look at me when I was speaking or when he was speaking to me. Asked me a lot of technical questions regarding my internships. I just graduated so I didn't have much technical knowledge. Not friendly at all.

Left the interview, no response for nearly a month. I assumed I didn't get the position but it would still be nice to receive notice that another person got the job. I had to email them again to get an update. I find this quite rude since every other employer I've interviewed with, even if it's just a phone interview, I'd get a follow up of whether I was picked for further consideration or not.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Netik in July 2013.

I received a call from a recruitment agency and they sent me the interview call letter. There were a total of 4 rounds - Technical/Aptitude Test, Technical Face to Face, Reporting Manager Face to Face, Final Round with the Senior Managers. They called me for an interview with the Vice President later on, and finally there was an HR round.

The process went very smooth and I really liked the way they conducted the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will you configure roles and permissions in VMware vCenter?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netik in October 2009.

it was a technical interview core in perl.