Netlist Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Netlist

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netlist (Irvine, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The HR person called me out of the blue - said he found my resume online. We chatted on the phone for a while at which point he asked about my physical appearance - if I had any piercings or tattoos. Seemed rather unorganized. Asked if I could come in for an in-person. When I did - he basically sat down and said "well, this is it - just wanted to meet you and show you the office, what do you think?" It was probably the most awkward interview ever. I was literally trying to figure a way out of the building as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• "The CEO is a good guy - he does sometimes yell or can be really difficult.....but he always apologizes after." WHAT.....seriously??   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Netlist (Irvine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

After my interview (I am Caucasian with an Asian last name), the posting for the interview changed to the very offensive: "Administrative Assistant - Executive Support and Korean Highly Desired"

Interview Questions

• Do you have any body piercings or tattoos? Then being told about the previous employee who had many tattoos that were visible, and the HR rep wondering what wasn't visible.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Netlist in March 2012.

Interview

A nice interview. 5 people and each 30mins. The HR is nice. the company has a nice working culture.

Interview Questions

• MOSFETs and passive components etc. Mostly about the projects you've done before.   Answer Question
    • Knowledge on basic transistor-level digital/analog circuit   Answer Question