Netology Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Netology

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Netology (Stamford, CT) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process started with RHT company who offered me the position. I interview with junior recruiter and senior recruiter. Than they arranged phone interview with Service and Operations Director at Netology. Than I had in person interview at offices of Netology. I was asked about tech and people skills by the CEO and the Director. After the interview I had to take online skill tests and personality test. I was placed under contract for 3 months by the RHT company and one month before the contract expired I was presented with a fair offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Will restored DC server on network with multiple ADs work right away after it is complete restored?   Answer Question