Netpique

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Netpique.

I was contacted by a recruiter for Netpique asking if I would be interested in the aales executive position. In that phone call we just discussed the position and if I had any questions. Then I was asked to come in for an interview with the manager. The interview was very relaxed. A few typical interview questions and mostly just had a conversation. The interview was about 45 min.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Netpique in July 2014.

The recruiter is the regional manager, quiet experienced and was a really nice guy. The manager did not ask much, mostly is he talking, it was an easy interview. The office is pretty small, but nice and clean.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Netpique in February 2014.

Was contacted through Monster by a Netpique recruiter to schedule an interview for a Reliant Energy sales position. We discussed the position over the phone and then scheduled for a face to face interview in Dallas office, which lasted about 45 minutes. The recruiter called the next day to follow up, and offered the position. We discussed training dates, and then was sent a written offer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were geared towards your background, and handling the expectations of the job.   Answer Question

B2B Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netpique in December 2013.

Easy. They are looking for someone who is able to speak effectively and will fill in a spot. The managers get paid off of your production and also based on a head count for their team. Any warm body that knows English can get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work toward a Sales Profession?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netpique in December 2012.

I was contacted by the Corporate Recruiter after seeing my resume on Monster.She set up an interview for me for the following week.
    The interview was with the Regional Sales Director and was very basic. It was mostly him explaining the position and asking why I thought I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Everyone was offered the same thing.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Netpique in November 2012.

I always remember the day of my interview with Netpique.Their manager was friendly and asked relevant questions. however do not give you a realistic view of the job but every thing is done in only one session and they do not play with you. Their job is a real sales and you learn alot as an entry sales job even in your interview.

Interview Questions
    • what is your expectation with your income?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They have a table for their sales Rep. and you are promoted with your success.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Netpique in February 2011.

Will hire any warm body.

Interview Questions
    • "Please read aloud the next section in the binder". "Then we'll alternate reading aloud"   View Answer

Seemed like it would cost more in gas and wear & tear on car than I would make in salary plus commissions.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Netpique in May 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter with Netpique. Very pleasant, though evaded my question about if they told their sales reps to claim to be employed with the end client (not the first sales outsourcing company I've ever talked to). I then did a scheduled phone interview with the Area Sales Manager. I decided not to go any further to the one on one interview because I asked enough questions to know this is not the kind of company I want to work for.

Job Duties: Netpique wants you to knock on 50-60 business doors a day and sign the businesses up on behalf of their clients. You are given a badge identifying you as working for the client (Office Depot in the Seattle area, even though you are actually an employee of Netpique... very SHADY business practice). You get a small monthly commission rated on a point system that averages out all of your sales. The points are based on how many "white collar" workers are employed with the business. Additionally there no residuals for signing up accounts (they are turned over to the client) and the base 21,400 (which is in essence hourly - if you don't work 40 hours you don't get paid for 40 hours) + commission equate to about 36K / year before taxes and your expenses (you provide your own cell phone and car, no mileage reimbursement).

Summary: Another greedy company exploiting hard working people trying to earn a living.

Interview Questions

This company seems greedy, shady, and the pay doesn't amount to squat. The woman interviewing me dodged specific questions as did the recruiter who originally contacted me. Vague answers on an employers part about the kind of candidates they hire is a bad sign. Additionally she refused to use the word hourly with me regarding compensation because the pay is "pro-rated". Last I knew, you're either salaried or hourly if you're a W-2 employee.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Netpique in February 2012.

The interviewing process was quite simple and quick with the area sales manager. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and respectful. The area manager (who conducted my interview) was very professional and honest.