Netronome Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Designer Interview

Designer
Boston, MA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Netronome Systems in February 2009.

Interview Details – Easier with a known contact. Straightforward and easy to use. Does not require lots of preparation. Interviewers are good and courteous and professional

Interview Question – Describe what you did in this job on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accept a good offer

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Netronome Systems in August 2011.

Interview Details – I first became interested in Netronome when I saw some positive reviews on glassdoor. The interview process went alright and a couple of days later they told me they were working on an offer for me. They hoped to give me it by the end of that week. That time frame went by and then they finally asked for some references. The references checked out well so they told me I'd have my offer a couple of days later. That time frame went by and then I got a call a few days after saying that I would now receive no offer. It two two weeks from them telling me that I'd get an offer to finally telling me that I wouldn't. They strung me along and finally ended up going with some recently laid off Cisco employees. That is some really shady business practices.

Interview Question – How is a lock (ie mutex or semaphore) done at the hardware level?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netronome Systems in October 2009.

Interview Details – 1st phone call to setup interview.
1week later phone interview for 30minutes

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Netronome Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netronome Systems interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Netronome Systems employees and interview candidates.