Netsmart Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Netsmart.

Interview

I submitted my resume and received a call the same day to schedule an interview on the same week. There was some correspondence with the HR rep a background check and a phone call to discuss salary. A job offer was then formally submitted. The HR process was quick and you interview with peers and your direct manager. If you adept in your technical skill and personal skills it is an easy process.

Systems Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Netsmart (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

First, i was contacted by a recruiter then set up with a phone screen with the noc manager. Then, in person, i met with the manager of the Noc and one of the engineers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my sql experience and what I have done at other jobs.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Netsmart.

Interview

Straightforward. There was no excessive delay within process. Interview, offer, acceptance, took about 2 Weeks. I was interviewed by the technical lead (Software Architect) for technical skills and by a Manager for team and interpersonal relationship skills.

Interview Questions

• Core Java procedures and client-side processes and methodologies.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Netsmart.

Interview

There was no interview process, I got a call from the hiring manager, saying we are interested in you, gave me a start date, flew me to New York for orientation when they were opening up their head quarters in Kansas City, worked out of my home for a couple of weeks until I got a client.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Netsmart.

Interview

Recruiting is very friendly, easy to talk to and made me feel welcome and comfortable. Creative, innovative space..OP office is super cool. Phone interview with recruiter and 30 minute meetings with different members of engineering team.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Netsmart in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR recruiter; she set up an interview to meet with team, and VP of the team. I arrived for the interview, and met with team, but never the VP she was busy. So I was told that I will hear from recruiter to set up another interview. I did hear from the recruiter letting me know I didn't get the job.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netsmart (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview process. They invited us to a group dinner to get to know the other applicants as well as current employees. They asked you to talk about your resume. They encouraged you to ask as many questions as possible about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Netsmart (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Met briefly with a recruiter and then met with the two sales managers who would be overseeing my internship. They both interviewed me at the same time. The company has a very laid back atmosphere, so the managers who interviewed me were wearing jeans. I felt a little out of place in a suit. It definitely wasn't a stressful interview, and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great River, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Netsmart (Great River, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Received a call from HR, went back and forth via email for interview scheduling. Had two face to face interviews, first with multiple manager, like a Senate Hearing, second with their boss. Weeks in between interviews.

Interview Questions

• What books do I like to read, what video games do I like to play, some customer service questions.   1 Answer

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Netsmart (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

After submitting an application I got a phone call about 2 weeks later. She asked general questions of if I was still interested and how well I communicated and how good I am about learning technology. She then made an appointment for me to come for an in person interview. At the in person interview it was really relaxed and informative. Just a normal conversation with 2 employees. They called the next day and offered me a position.