Netsolace

www.netsolace.com

Netsolace Interview Questions

1.5

Software Engineer Interview

Friend's reference. Some of my former colleagues worked there, they thought I was eligible to work there. Talked to HR about the kind of work they were doing and what were their future plans.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netsolace in August 2013.

The Human Resources Manager is very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • very few questions. He asked me what did I know about Netsolace.   View Answer

IT Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netsolace.

Very laid back interview, though all the people that were in on the interview no longer work there, so the process may have changed since. First interview was with the HR manager, and then with members of the team. There didn't seem to be a formal process, but the interview went smoothly regardless.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Netsolace in March 2013.

Very lengthy, at times it takes more then 6 hours...test, interview then another interview with a stupid person sitting in usa

Interview Questions
    • No such questions..Director sitting in USA does not know anything about interview, he has no management skills or interviewing skills, he ask questions according to his 3rd class intellect levl and makes decsion according to his gut feelings   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Netsolace in January 2012.

Absolutely horrible experience. I am not sure there is a creative person in the company. The product, Edible Arrangements, is great. But easily one of the worst interview experiences I have endured in my entire career.

Project Manager Franchise Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Netsolace in September 2011.

The hiring process is very unprofessional; they invite you for an interview or test and ask you to sit for hours waiting for the process to start. The director sitting in USA takes most of the interviews, but unfortunately he has no interviewing skills, makes decision basis on his mood. He is more inclined towards the physical beauty of females rather their skills. He does not have any idea really, what to ask from a project management professional. You can easily fool him, as he is quiet incompetent. He makes fake commitments regarding salary bonuses etc, which is just to hire you and nothing in actual.

Interview Questions
    • He asked that will I be interested in developing softwares rather project management?? as they have sever scarcity of develpers   View Answer

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Netsolace in November 2009.

A theoretical test was there in which i was directed to answer questions related to technical writing. Then i moved to practical test in which i created an advertisement, Use case and sequence diagram.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to lead a team of writers having boys only?   View Answer
    • Will you sit late in case there is a work load?   View Answer
    Stick to the pay scale demanded.