Network 18

Profile Unclaimed

Network 18 Sub Editor Interview Questions

2.5

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Network 18 in July 2010.

I first spoke to the HR manager who asked me to come down for the interview.
Was asked to meet with the Editor of the website who gave me a transcript which needed to be edited and I had to write an article on current stock market situation.
Then we had a one-on-one session where I was asked about my work experience.
 I was given a brief description of the job and expectations which came with the job.

Interview Questions
Since I was in a hurry to leave my other job I did not negotiate well but you can push a little. Ask for benefits and check your offer letter thoroughly before signing the dotted line.

Other Interview Reviews for Network 18

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Network 18 in June 2010.

First there was a telephonic interview with the Editor of Newswire18. It was more like why do you want to join our organisation? What kind of work do you do in your current organisation? And some questions about the Indian markets and companies.
    This was followed by a written test in Bangalore office, which basically had 5 questions. The first one was quarterly result of a company. Second one was a broad market story. The third one was a broad stock market story. The fourth question was about prioritising news events. The last question was a news essay of your choice.

When I cleared the test I was offered a package and post in Mumbai. But the salary was below my expectation.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to live with your parents in Mumbai?   View Answer

Salary was below my expectation