Network Communications Inc Interview Questions

2.4

Online Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Found the listing on a job posting site and submitted resume. Had two interviews before being offered the position. Entry level, but interview process was pretty professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me some experiences when you've had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Network Communications Inc.

Interview

Very easy interview... they promise dreams they can't deliver...They have no experience doing this so you can pretty much tell them anything and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No neg....below avg pay

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

standard interview. Asked my experience with the technology stack, was given a couple of questions to test my dev skills.

Interview Questions

• Where do I go to get my information to stay current on technology   Answer Question

Online Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Answered career builder ad...

Interview Questions

• What is the best accomplishment at your current job   1 Answer

Digital Sherpa Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Lawrenceville, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online through a college job searching site. I received a phone call asking me to set up an interview about two weeks later. I came for the interview met with the person who called me. She asked me why I wanted the job, what my dream job was, and what I knew about the company. Once I answered all these questions she told me that I would also be meeting/ interviewing with my would be supervisor. She left I waited in the room for about five minutes. He came in and he seemed more nervous than I was. He didn't really interview me asked a few questions about school and then basically started talking about what would happen when I started working there. This was kind of weird because I felt as if he was offering me the job, but I didn't want to act happy or like I had landed it, because I wasn't sure. The whole process lasted about 15 minutes max.

Interview Questions

• Asked a broad question about their company NCI, which is made up of a lot of smaller companies. I guess someone who didn't do their research would get tripped up on this one   Answer Question
    • Also asked if I knew about SEO, I did, because I had seen this acronym in the job description and researched it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was for an internship position salary was stated up front before even applying, minimum wage.

Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Is a joke...not formal what so ever..told that upper management is to call and have a phone interview with you the VP of Sales sets up the interview not once but twice and did not call for the phone interview ..period! Got the job and only took because I liked the Senior Publisher in this Market...but left a really bad impression of the VP of Sales on the West Coast and made me question the company as a whole.

Social Media Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Had an preliminary interview with HR, then a second interview with a VP, then a group interview with people who worked in the department. Followed by a tour of the facility. It then took nearly a week to be contacted about the position and what the next steps where, which consisted of a drugs test and a background check.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Atlanta, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

I had 3 interviews and it was a very long, unorganized process. Two of the Managers were new and shortly after I started left.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was non-negotiable.

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Network Communications Inc (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

3 interviews, 1 in person, 2 by phone, background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had I known how it was normally done I would have negotiated a higher salary