Network Data Systems Interview Questions

2.8

NOC Engineer Interview

Interview

Sent resume to recruiting and was contacted for a high level phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person technical interview. This consisted of 3 individuals that asked questions from all different technical areas, primarily Cisco and Juniper.

Interview Questions

• There were questions from all different areas so they kept you on your toes.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Network Data Systems (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was straight forward. Phone interview with recruiter, technical interview with an engineer followed by technical interview with technical lead, followed by in-person interview with technical lead, VP and then CEO.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Network Data Systems (Allen, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

General questions about routing and switching experience/ knowledge. Discussion of past work experience.

Negotiation

I asked for a specific hourly range, and the offer was on the high end.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Network Data Systems.

Interview

Interviewed with President and couple of managers. Very good experience.

Moving out of state

Senior Network Consultant Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very streamlined. You will be expected to speak to an existing technical employee who will explain what is expected of you and determine your qualifications for a proper fit within the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years. This is a company that values loyalty and good work ethic.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Network Data Systems in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process involved phone interviews with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the field that you are applying?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations met my requirements.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Network Data Systems in December 2010.

Interview

Submitted resume via LinkedIn, engaged Recruiting Director.

Negotiation

NDS asked my salary requirements. I told them, they countered with a contract budget rate. I accepted the lower amount.