Network Data Systems

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Network Data Systems in March 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process was straight forward. Phone interview with recruiter, technical interview with an engineer followed by technical interview with technical lead, followed by in-person interview with technical lead, VP and then CEO.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

NOC Engineer Interview

NOC Engineer

Interviewed at Network Data Systems

Interview Details – Sent resume to recruiting and was contacted for a high level phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person technical interview. This consisted of 3 individuals that asked questions from all different technical areas, primarily Cisco and Juniper.

Interview Question – There were questions from all different areas so they kept you on your toes.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Allen, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Network Data Systems in April 2009.

Interview Details – General questions about routing and switching experience/ knowledge. Discussion of past work experience.

Negotiation Details – I asked for a specific hourly range, and the offer was on the high end.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Network Data Systems.

Interview Details – Interviewed with President and couple of managers. Very good experience.

Interview Question – 5 Year outlook   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Moving out of state

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Network Data Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via LinkedIn, engaged Recruiting Director.

Negotiation Details – NDS asked my salary requirements. I told them, they countered with a contract budget rate. I accepted the lower amount.

Senior Network Consultant Interview

Senior Network Consultant

Interviewed at Network Data Systems

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very streamlined. You will be expected to speak to an existing technical employee who will explain what is expected of you and determine your qualifications for a proper fit within the company.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years. This is a company that values loyalty and good work ethic.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Network Data Systems in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process involved phone interviews with 3 managers.

Interview Question – What is your experience in the field that you are applying?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations met my requirements.

Worked for Network Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!