Interviews for Top Jobs at Network Rail
- Graduate Engineer (3)
- Scheme Project Manager (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Trackman (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Operations and Customer Service (1)
- Project Management MSC (1)
- A Job (1)
- Network Rail Apprentice/Signaling (1)
- Band II Manager Role (1)
- Network Rail Advance Apprenticeship Scheme, Signilling (1)
Project Management MSC Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Network Rail in April 2009.
1: Online assessment and competency questions as well as psychometric tests.
2: Phone interview.
3: Face to face interview with university and company staff where presentation by myself was also given.
- Who are Network Rail's customers? View Answer