Network Rail

www.networkrail.co.uk

Network Rail Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Initially applied in December, the application form was pretty bog standard

In January I undertook a work preferences test, was tasked with picking one statement out of four that described me the best. This test was very different to most of the SHL tests I have done before, it was pretty easy but there weren't any obvious answers.

didn't hear anything until march when I was invited to an assessment centre with two days notice.

Interview Questions
  • Come up with a solution to a problem network rail faces, how viable is it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Network Rail

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Network Rail in January 2010.

My interview was cancelled three times. the 3rd time the interview was held , i was interviewed by a senior manager and another junior project manager.
    the questions were what i had anticipated mainly focussing on project management techniques in general. as the interview progressed , i ws asked questions about network rail's PM techniques.
    i was also asked questions about the railway industry in general and also in regards to railway project management challenges in specific.

Interview Questions
    • How would you resolve a major construction issue on site without jeopardising the time cost and qulity?   View Answer
    the negotiation process was a breeze. i detailed what i had with my previous company and was offered 20% more.