Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Network Rail
- Graduate Engineer (4)
- Scheme Project Manager (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Graduate Civil Engineer (1)
- Trackman (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Operations and Customer Service (1)
- Project Management MSC (1)
- A Job (1)
- Network Rail Apprentice/Signaling (1)
- Band II Manager Role (1)
- Network Rail Advance Apprenticeship Scheme, Signilling (1)
Project Manager Interview
Initially applied in December, the application form was pretty bog standard
In January I undertook a work preferences test, was tasked with picking one statement out of four that described me the best. This test was very different to most of the SHL tests I have done before, it was pretty easy but there weren't any obvious answers.
didn't hear anything until march when I was invited to an assessment centre with two days notice.
- Come up with a solution to a problem network rail faces, how viable is it? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Network Rail
Project Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Network Rail in January 2010.Interview Details
My interview was cancelled three times. the 3rd time the interview was held , i was interviewed by a senior manager and another junior project manager.
the questions were what i had anticipated mainly focussing on project management techniques in general. as the interview progressed , i ws asked questions about network rail's PM techniques.
i was also asked questions about the railway industry in general and also in regards to railway project management challenges in specific.Interview Questions
Negotiation Detailsthe negotiation process was a breeze. i detailed what i had with my previous company and was offered 20% more.Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- How would you resolve a major construction issue on site without jeopardising the time cost and qulity? View Answer