Network Rail Scheme Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Network Rail in January 2011.

Job application, followed by acknowledgement, Call to attend an interview. Interview conducted as per Network Rail's interview process ( mostly personality based/ scenario based questions)
Selection and then job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Run us through your experience   View Answer
  • Tell us a situation (project based) how did you manage/lead/controlled budget/people/programme etc   View Answer
I did not negotiate, i had certain expectations about my salary and i stated the same. it wasn't offered fully but it was close to my expectations including some travel benefits

Other Interview Reviews for Network Rail

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Network Rail in June 2009.

Very detailed process with alot of emphasis on project management and your ability to lead. Reviewed the company values and how you align yourself with them. Also, a scoring proceedure was required on the level of importance for each value. Technical competency was assessed including a quick scenario. A complete overhaul of your employment history was undertaken which included aligning your experiences to the requirements of the role.

Interview Questions
    • What particular skill set do you bring to the team   View Answer

Worked for Network Rail? Contribute to the Community!