Network Rail

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Scheme Project Manager
City of London, England (UK)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Network Rail in January 2011.

Interview Details – Job application, followed by acknowledgement, Call to attend an interview. Interview conducted as per Network Rail's interview process ( mostly personality based/ scenario based questions)
Selection and then job offer.

Interview Questions

• Run us through your experience   View Answer
  • Tell us a situation (project based) how did you manage/lead/controlled budget/people/programme etc   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, i had certain expectations about my salary and i stated the same. it wasn't offered fully but it was close to my expectations including some travel benefits

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Scheme Project Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Network Rail in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very detailed process with alot of emphasis on project management and your ability to lead. Reviewed the company values and how you align yourself with them. Also, a scoring proceedure was required on the level of importance for each value. Technical competency was assessed including a quick scenario. A complete overhaul of your employment history was undertaken which included aligning your experiences to the requirements of the role.

Interview Question – What particular skill set do you bring to the team   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Network Rail

Worked for Network Rail? Contribute to the Community!