Network Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Linux Systems Administrator
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Network Solutions.

Interview Details – Rigorous background check and hands on interviewing process by highly trained staff.

Interview Question – Can you keep this system running without direct supervision? What do you bring to our team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired on the spot.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Network Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made by sending my resume to a post on Craigslist, followed by a return email from HR and then a phone call.
Phone call was general discussion of my background and basic info about the company, and scheduling my in-person interview.
In-person interview was multi-part - I spoke with two (or maybe three?) engineers who tested my knowledge with simple questions based on the skills I had listed on my resume. I found it to be very low key. At the end, I was told to expect an email either way by the end of the week (which I did receive)

Interview Question – Honestly, they didn't throw any hard ones at me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I "negotiated" with the HR person - honestly, when I said what I was looking for, I aimed high and he topped it by about 5k, so I really didn't have to negotiate!

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Network Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy. It consisted of 1:1 face to face interview and received the offer within 1 week.They asked me questions based on my resume from Database Theory and Java. The questions consisted of queries based on Joins, Abstract class - Interfaces, Static and not static method.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on joins using Employee and Department tables.   Answer Question
  • If all the methods from an Interface are not implemented in the class, will it compile? What can be done so that it compiles successfully?   View Answer
  • Questions on Static methods, Operator Overloading and Operator Overriding, Inheritance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not have the negotiate as the offer made was good enough.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Internet Interview

Internet
Herndon, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Network Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of conversations with the employees I was potentially going to work with. They gave detailed descriptions of the job responsibilities and gave an great sense of the potential work experience. Overall, getting to know the people I was going to work with was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Question – What is a domain name?   Answer Question

Worked for Network Solutions? Contribute to the Community!