Network Solutions Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

2.8

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Network Solutions.

Rigorous background check and hands on interviewing process by highly trained staff.

Interview Questions
    • Can you keep this system running without direct supervision? What do you bring to our team?   Answer Question
    I was hired on the spot.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Network Solutions in June 2012.

The interview process was easy. It consisted of 1:1 face to face interview and received the offer within 1 week.They asked me questions based on my resume from Database Theory and Java. The questions consisted of queries based on Joins, Abstract class - Interfaces, Static and not static method.

Interview Questions
    • Questions based on joins using Employee and Department tables.   Answer Question
    • If all the methods from an Interface are not implemented in the class, will it compile? What can be done so that it compiles successfully?   View Answer
    • Questions on Static methods, Operator Overloading and Operator Overriding, Inheritance.   Answer Question
    Did not have the negotiate as the offer made was good enough.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Network Solutions in May 2011.

Initial contact was made by sending my resume to a post on Craigslist, followed by a return email from HR and then a phone call.
    Phone call was general discussion of my background and basic info about the company, and scheduling my in-person interview.
    In-person interview was multi-part - I spoke with two (or maybe three?) engineers who tested my knowledge with simple questions based on the skills I had listed on my resume. I found it to be very low key. At the end, I was told to expect an email either way by the end of the week (which I did receive)

Interview Questions
    I "negotiated" with the HR person - honestly, when I said what I was looking for, I aimed high and he topped it by about 5k, so I really didn't have to negotiate!

Internet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Network Solutions in February 2010.

The interview consisted of conversations with the employees I was potentially going to work with. They gave detailed descriptions of the job responsibilities and gave an great sense of the potential work experience. Overall, getting to know the people I was going to work with was an enjoyable experience.