Neuberger Berman Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Neuberger Berman in December 2014.

Met with four people including HR after a phone screen. They asked me mostly cultural fit and background questions. It was not a technical interview. I told them about my experiences. Everyone I met was super professional and nice. Good experience, prompt follow up with helpful feedback from HR team.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me mostly cultural fit and background questions, it was not a technical interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Neuberger Berman

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Neuberger Berman in September 2010.

After being contacted by the internal recruiting dept, I was phone screened and then brought in for a first round interview. I met with a variety of people within the group - ranging from the VP of the group to people that would be my peers. Everyone was extremely courteous and friendly and asked very fair interview questions. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions to each interviewer.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Neuberger Berman.

Applied online and got an email from HR two days after asking me to schedule an interview with three different staff members. The interview went well so after three weeks I got feedbacks and got invited to the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • First interview was about my academic and career background. The only technical question was about operational risk.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Neuberger Berman in October 2010.

Interviews took place over 3 week span, consisting of phone screening with HR, 2 rounds of interviews consisting of 5-6 people each, followed by final phone interview a week later. Overall about 12, half hour/45min interviews, if you don't know your stuff you will be exposed through various questions regarding markets, finance, opinions, forecasts, etc. Each interviewer was either MBA and/or CFA so very qualified and knowledgeable. If you follow the markets on a daily basis, understand commodities, equities, and fixed income, and just overall "get it" you will do fine- just having a 4.0 GPA will not get you through.

Interview Questions
    • Why did U.S. equities rally last month? (very general question meant to reveal your thought process)   Answer Question