Neuberger Berman

www.nb.com

Neuberger Berman Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neuberger Berman in September 2010.

Had a phone interview. Asked me basic questions about my work history and wanted to know what my experience was specifically with Business Requirement Documentation.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between a BRD and a FSD   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Neuberger Berman

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Neuberger Berman in September 2009.

I applied for the job online (through one of the job search websites). I was contacted via email by the HR and was scheduled for a phone interview. A day later, the HR contacted me again to schedule a face to face interview. The interview lasted for a couple of hours and I got to meet with the manager and some of the team members. I was contacted again a day later and was asked if I could meet with the Director. A meeting was scheduled for the next day. It lasted an hour and I was given an offer a day later.

Interview Questions