Neuberger Berman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Neuberger Berman in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and HR called me about a week later. When I answered the phone, the HR rep did not identify where he was from nor ask if it was an OK time to talk. He asked me a few questions about my background and experience, which I was reluctant to answer because I had no idea who he was. At the end of the call, he wanted me to come in and meet others the next day. . I only found out where he was calling from when he sent me an email confirming the interviews I had the following day.
I met with three people - the person who would be my manager, one person who would be my peer and one person who would report into me. I thought the interviews went well and I had established a good rapport with the three people.
I did not hear anything back on the status of my candidacy at all despite following up a few times with both HR and my potential manager. I only found out I did not get the job when the person who got the job showed up in the “People You May Know” feature on LinkedIn.

Interview Question – Why NB?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neuberger Berman

Worked for Neuberger Berman? Contribute to the Community!