NeuroRestorative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
4 interviews

2.2

Cognitive Rehabilitation Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at NeuroRestorative in September 2013.

Fairly informal interview. They pretty must just went over my background and explained how their program worked. They did ask a few questions about what I know about cognitive therapy and my previous understanding of it, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NeuroRestorative in September 2013.

Interview was very laid back and made for an easy experience. I followed up with a thank you letter, and was returned a call within a week to offer a position.

Easy and accommodating.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paducah, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at NeuroRestorative in January 2010.

I spoke with HR first, filled out necessary applications. It was several weeks before I heard anything, at which I called the company back to see if they were still hiring. They replied yes and asked me to come in to complete some paperwork. HR set up contact with a facility where I took a drug test. The program director called me approximately 3 days later and offered me the job. We discussed supervison, salary, and a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us why you are interested in working with individuals who have brain injuries.   Answer Question
    They offer you a rate at which is somewhat comparable to others in the department. Always ask for a little higher....the worst thing they could say is no.

Therapist Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at NeuroRestorative in May 2010.

Had interview with 2 individuals from the company. Performance based questions were asked

Interviews for Top Jobs at NeuroRestorative

Worked for NeuroRestorative? Contribute to the Community!