NeuroRestorative Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at NeuroRestorative

Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NeuroRestorative in September 2013.

Interview was very laid back and made for an easy experience. I followed up with a thank you letter, and was returned a call within a week to offer a position.

Easy and accommodating.

Cognitive Rehabilitation Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NeuroRestorative in September 2013.

Fairly informal interview. They pretty must just went over my background and explained how their program worked. They did ask a few questions about what I know about cognitive therapy and my previous understanding of it, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NeuroRestorative in January 2010.

I spoke with HR first, filled out necessary applications. It was several weeks before I heard anything, at which I called the company back to see if they were still hiring. They replied yes and asked me to come in to complete some paperwork. HR set up contact with a facility where I took a drug test. The program director called me approximately 3 days later and offered me the job. We discussed supervison, salary, and a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us why you are interested in working with individuals who have brain injuries.   Answer Question
    They offer you a rate at which is somewhat comparable to others in the department. Always ask for a little higher....the worst thing they could say is no.

Therapist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at NeuroRestorative in May 2010.

Had interview with 2 individuals from the company. Performance based questions were asked