Neusoft

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Internship Interview

Interviewed at Neusoft

Interview Details – Team lead meet me and asked me about the project I did. and some of students activities i attended before. After that he told me about what general work will be during the internship. And some of the rules need to be followed. At last he asked me if i wanted to go on field to the customer's company.

Interview Question – Nothing extremely hard, pretty standard   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Wuxi, Jiangsu (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Neusoft in February 2012.

Interview Details – They give me a test of C programming language. The test concentrate on some details of technique. It give me a score and I go through it.

Interview Question – The keyword used to transfer control from a function back to the calling function is.   View Answer

Software Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Neusoft in August 2011.

Interview Details – All the interview divided into 2 stage.
In the 1st stage, you need to complete a very long testing, which contains IQ/Skill/Personality and some language examination.
Then the 2nd stage, high-level manage will talk with you about the salary, the description of the job, etc...
You can negotiate the condition for accepting the job.
Be aware that you may be sent to any company all over the Japan.

Interview Question – As a programmer w/o manager experience, why do you think you can take this management job?   View Answer

Director Interview

Shenyang, Liaoning (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Neusoft in January 2009.

Interview Details – self introduce, question, why leave, how to do with new job

Interview Question – why do you think you can make it for this position?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – salary is lower than 500,000 per year

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Neusoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neusoft interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Neusoft employees and interview candidates.