Neustar Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Aug 26, 2015

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

After a brief introduction with the hiring manager, I was asked to come in for a half day of interviews with five people on the engineering team. After two weeks, I received notice that I would not be ing moving forward with the process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly technical questions around data structures, e.g., hash tables.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. I met with several members of the marketing team, as well as the VP and CMO. I did an initial phone screening with the hiring manager and after that I participated in several in-person interviews. The overall interview process was seamless and I really learned a lot about the company through my conversations with the employees. I was able to have a candid conversation with the senior management team and I immediately felt like this organization was the right fit for my career.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to interview with Neustar and how do you see this job helping you progress in your career?   Answer Question

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neustar (Brisbane, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Recruiter Called and Interviewed me on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Can you make 120 or more cold calls a day?   2 Answers

I had a better offer at that time. I heard they have a High Turnover Rate.