Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Neustar
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Management (2)
- Intern (2)
- Manager (2)
- Soft Developer (1)
- Prod/Project Management (1)
- Demand Generation (1)
- TPM Intern (1)
- Senior Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- AE (1)
- Sr. Manager, Business Analysis (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Software Engineering Manager (1)
- Software Quality Manager (1)
- Slave (1)
- Research Scientist (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director & Senior Director Corporate Strategy (1)
- Director of Software Engineering (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Security Engineer (1)
- Vice President (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.
After a brief introduction with the hiring manager, I was asked to come in for a half day of interviews with five people on the engineering team. After two weeks, I received notice that I would not be ing moving forward with the process.
- I was asked mostly technical questions around data structures, e.g., hash tables. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.
The interview process was amazing. I met with several members of the marketing team, as well as the VP and CMO. I did an initial phone screening with the hiring manager and after that I participated in several in-person interviews. The overall interview process was seamless and I really learned a lot about the company through my conversations with the employees. I was able to have a candid conversation with the senior management team and I immediately felt like this organization was the right fit for my career.
- What inspired you to interview with Neustar and how do you see this job helping you progress in your career? Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neustar (Brisbane, CA) in January 2011.
Recruiter Called and Interviewed me on the phone.
- Can you make 120 or more cold calls a day? 2 Answers
Reasons for Declining
I had a better offer at that time. I heard they have a High Turnover Rate.