Neutrogena

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neutrogena

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Neutrogena.

They came to my career fair and offered me an interview for later that day. There were 3 people at the interview, the HR person did most of the questioning. Questions were typical behavioral STAR question. Was a relaxed interview and the people were friendly, I heard back from them about 5 days later with an offer

Interview Questions
    • I can't really remember, they were all pretty simple behavioral ones   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Neutrogena in February 2011.

based mostly on cultural fit they say but they just want to know if they like you and if you like them. I have five interviews and they all were pretty straighforward brand and sales questions that were not too difficult. They also wanted to make sure that I was aware of their product offerings, pricing, and channel strategy for sales.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neutrogena in December 2010.

The phone interview was rather brief, The employer was looking to fill a very specific job position. They needed to complete a large number of HPLC method validations in a short timeframe using Waters HPLCs. They seemed to be under the gun on the project and wanted to hire someone who could come in and seamlessly pick up the work load. Also the position they were hiring for was a contract position with no availability of a full time position afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with Empower software?   View Answer

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Neutrogena in January 2010.

I am a Drexel student. They sent me a job posting for a co-op job (internship) for J and J and I created a profile on their site and sent my resume, but did not send references or a cover letter. They got back to me about two weeks later telling me I had an interview. I interviewed with two representatives from the company, one from the California office and one from the New Jersey office. The interview was 45 minutes long and they asked me all behavioral questions and let me ask them questions as well. They were very friendly and went through and used a template or worksheet to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to teach somebody something who knew little in the subject.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were told to solve a problem one way but use an unconventional method to solve it.   Answer Question
    As a co-op student I could not negotiate salary.