Interviews for Top Jobs at Neutrogena

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Neutrogena in January 2010.

I am a Drexel student. They sent me a job posting for a co-op job (internship) for J and J and I created a profile on their site and sent my resume, but did not send references or a cover letter. They got back to me about two weeks later telling me I had an interview. I interviewed with two representatives from the company, one from the California office and one from the New Jersey office. The interview was 45 minutes long and they asked me all behavioral questions and let me ask them questions as well. They were very friendly and went through and used a template or worksheet to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you had to teach somebody something who knew little in the subject.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you were told to solve a problem one way but use an unconventional method to solve it.   Answer Question
As a co-op student I could not negotiate salary.

Worked for Neutrogena? Contribute to the Community!