New Alternatives for Children

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Alternatives for Children

Candidate Interview Review

Waiver Service Provider Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at New Alternatives for Children in April 2014.

I met the HR representative at a school job fair and received an invitation to attend a group interview. At the interview there were about 70+ people, but we were each arranged at tables of 8 people and interviewed. The interview took a few hours. We were briefed on the company structure, positions available,and the skills requested. Then we were asked multiple questions, and then filled out a writing sample. This took time. We also were required to bring a pre-filled application form and survey. They were very thorough.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a lot of questions about confidentiality and behavioral-based questions.   Answer Question
    They made an offer after two weeks of the interview, were professional, and followed-up with training dates.