New American Funding

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Senior Loan Officer
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at New American Funding in November 2011.

Interview Details – The first person I interviewed with is one of the VPs who was VERY professional, clean cut, and yet maintained a down-to-earth conversation style. There was little to no BS during this interview process, which is very rare for the industry I was in. Simply-put, this was the most straightforward interview process I have ever participated in. Quite refreshing!

Interview Question – What is your product mix? (this means what percentage of my production is FHA versus Conventional versus Jumbo)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Written offer given to you and if you accept, you sign it and return to admin. Simple, short, sweet.

Worked for New American Funding? Contribute to the Community!