New Balance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Line Manager Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at New Balance in May 2010.

Interview Details – Good communications from company HR, and good follow up letter. I just wasn't the exact fit for the position. I really like this company, but they are definitely hiring people who exactly fit the roles, and not necessarily hiring the most dynamic people for the position.

Interview Questions

• A few questions about their software program used for the position.   Answer Question
  • salary desired, this is a tricky one. I believe I may have come in higher than the range, should probably ask for the range.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New Balance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Balance Product Line Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New Balance employees and interview candidates.