New Balance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Interview

Retail

The process took a day - interviewed at New Balance in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying at New Balance on Sunday, I got a phone call from the manager the next morning. We agreed to meet in the afternoon. I interviewed at a New Balance store inside a mall. The manager asked questions that focused on customer service and the ability to sell. She told me that I was funny and kindly said that she'd call me if she needed additional help, I believe.

SUGGESTIONS: Be yourself, but also important, make sure you can convince that manager about your ability to sell, if not, provide superior customer service. I think this is where I could have done better, looking in retrospect.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New Balance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Balance Retail interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New Balance employees and interview candidates.