New Breed Logistics Interview Questions

2.4

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in January 2015.

Interview was very lame. They don't get back to you. They don't hire anyone over 50. With experience in job. They don't reply to emails. Bad HR contact. Doesn't seem like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Just about back ground. Nothing about function of job.   View Answer

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at New Breed Logistics.

Independent recruiter contacted me about the position, and requested to submit my resume for review. Within two days, I had a phone interview. Within a week, I received a request for an in-person interview. The interview process was "gauntlet" style with and interview with the hiring manager, the director, one of the VP's of TSG, and then finally the CIO.

I enjoyed the interviews with everyone but the CIO, who seemed bothered to even me talking to me. He was short, cut me off as I was speaking (At the time, i thought he was just distracted. But now I know that is how he treats all employees - as if they are below him).

The New Breed HR recruiter was very responsive. However, management was often slow to respond. In retrospect, I now know this was because the CIO and CEO require that they approve of any offers before they were made.

Interview Questions
    • Are you a hard worker? (this was strange, but in retrospect, I now know that they work their IT professionals to death, so at least they were being upfront about it...I suppose)   Answer Question
    After that in-person "gauntlet" interview, my recruiter and I were left without any information for two weeks. I finally received word that they wanted to offer the position, but at a significantly less rate than was originally discussed.

We spent about 3 days negotiating. Unfortunately, I needed the job, so I took less than I was told in the beginning. However, I was promised a salary review in 6 months....which never happened.

Supervisor Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in October 2014.

Initial phone interview with HR recruiter went well. Asked about SAP and Inventory mostly. Invited in the same day for an in person. To say the least, I should have went to GLASSDOOR before I went in and saved myself a bunch of time. The interview did not start on time. The parking lot security was not aware of an interviewee coming on site. The Break Room# 2 guard was also unaware and could not contact Chad and David. The in person was done by 2 people. Only one asked questions and he stood over me as he did so. The other sat at his computer and ignored me. The desk clerk made me fill out a application that neither even bothered to look at. Although, this was just for supplemental income, I was shocked by the incompetence and disorganization. I will not ever apply to work here again and I will make sure to inform anyone I come in contact with to stay away from the Citation Drive.

Interview Questions
    • They only asked 2 questions and neither were difficult. What is your greatest strength?   View Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in August 2014.

Interview process is easy. They look for language skills, ability to deal with difficult/"not quick learners" types of customers and want you to be a part of a team player. If you seem upbeat, talk a lot of your customer service and team building experience, you'll be "A" - OK! :)

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at New Breed Logistics.

Interviewing process was very comfortable and the staff was pleasant and precise with their questions regarding my experience and work ethics. The interview process was did not take that long because I was already screened the staffing agency.

Interview Questions
    Immediate reply from Human Resources regarding acceptance for hire.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanahan, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Hanahan, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in June 2014.

I did not like that they expected applicants to fill out another application before the interview. It didn't seem any different from the one online. Most of the questions I was asked were reasonable, like how to handle someone you don't agree with. Others were more common sense but still unique. For example, "What time do you expect to leave from work?" Answer: If your shift ends at 3pm you definitely won't be leaving at 3pm. Overall easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • For me personally, "Do you have previous manufacturing experience?"   Answer Question

Accepted a job I felt offered more opportunity

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC
    Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in March 2014.

Very thorough and informative interview session. Very knowledgeable managers.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in September 2013.

Interview with human rescorces

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a difficualt supervisor you had to deal with.   View Answer

Director of Strategy Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at New Breed Logistics in August 2013.

First interview was via telephone with HR followed by day long interviews at corporate HQ.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us how you would translate your experience in your former industry over to our industry?   Answer Question

Client Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at New Breed Logistics.

HR uses software to select candidates. So if you want to get an interview , it helps to know someone who can put in a good word for you.

Interview Questions
    A couple rounds with the CIO to work out the details.