New Century Transportation

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Century Transportation

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at New Century Transportation.

I had 3 separate 1 on 1 interviews and then still called at least twice a week for 6 weeks before they hired me
    the hiring process was too long and drawn out for me but it seems that as time went on they liked to hire no experienced over experienced workers

Interview Questions
    • basic questions nothing too difficult just be honest and tell it like it is   View Answer
    they lied about starting wage . was told one thing and given another

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Century Transportation in June 2010.

Very pleasant process - everyone explained the benefits, schedule, etc. Completed initial interview on phone, then flown to Martinsburg, WV for face to face interview, then traveled to Burlington, NJ for final interview whole process was good.

We'd like to offer you a position with our company which includes a compensation package of.....