New Concepts in Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Staffing Coordinator
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing.

Interview Details – I initially applied online with an add found on Craigslist. Emails were sent back and forth on my availability for a phone interview. Initial Phone interview lasted about 40 minutes , Then a few weeks later another interview was scheduled for a a 1:1 face to face interview about 1 hour from my home in a public location. this interview took about 1 hr. Job offer arrived by phone call about 2 - 3 weeks later. Whole process took a little over a month.

Negotiation Details – there was not any negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Food Demo Person Interview

Food Demo Person
Menasha, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing in April 2009.

Interview Details – Send in a picture of yourself, discuss with recruiter food service experience.

Negotiation Details – none

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Charlotte, NC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing in July 2010.

Interview Details – My initial contact came over email where I submitted my resume and received a offer for a interview. I went in for my interview, the office was easy to find and nicely kept. I was greeted by a receptionist and waited for the person conducting the interview. I interviewed and it went very well. I clicked well with the hiring manager and then was emailed a series of questions to answer. I then was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Question – I was asked about how flexible I was to travel!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary. It never hurts to ask!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New Concepts in Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Concepts in Marketing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by New Concepts in Marketing employees and interview candidates.