New Concepts in Marketing

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Concepts in Marketing

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at New Concepts in Marketing.

I initially applied online with an add found on Craigslist. Emails were sent back and forth on my availability for a phone interview. Initial Phone interview lasted about 40 minutes , Then a few weeks later another interview was scheduled for a a 1:1 face to face interview about 1 hour from my home in a public location. this interview took about 1 hr. Job offer arrived by phone call about 2 - 3 weeks later. Whole process took a little over a month.

there was not any negotiation.

Recruiting Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at New Concepts in Marketing in October 2011.

I interviewed with the person who would be my boss, and he was very personable. The questions were standard interview questions about my past experience. No surprises. Afterward he took me around the office and introduced me to people, which was nice. However, most of the current employees didn't seem very interested in meeting me. They all seemed a bit stressed.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at New Concepts in Marketing in July 2010.

My initial contact came over email where I submitted my resume and received a offer for a interview. I went in for my interview, the office was easy to find and nicely kept. I was greeted by a receptionist and waited for the person conducting the interview. I interviewed and it went very well. I clicked well with the hiring manager and then was emailed a series of questions to answer. I then was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about how flexible I was to travel!   View Answer
    Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary. It never hurts to ask!

Food Demo Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menasha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menasha, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Concepts in Marketing in April 2009.

Send in a picture of yourself, discuss with recruiter food service experience.

none