New Element Interview Questions

2.2

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Element (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial interview was a basic phone interview, asking general questions. Following week, I was invited for an office interview with a manager, which also included an on-site interview with a current marketing employee to observe what a day on the job is like.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do marketing if you don't have a degree in business?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Element (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

First round was your typical phone interview, "what are your strengths, weaknesses, what interested you in the position, etc" the second round took place on site where you meet one or two other employees higher up on the ladder, then you go to a showcase, either at a Costco or Sam's Club where you witness one of New Element's staff doing a pitch for a product, you're supposed to identify certain marketing techniques. It's also a good idea to know about indirect and direct marketing.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between indirect and direct marketing?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate/Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Element (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They just ask what marketing experience you have, an example of good marketing and the difference between indirect and direct marketing. Confidence goes a long way though, because they are hiring salespeople. They will teach you the rest as long as you seem confident.

Interview Questions

• Why is direct marketing becoming more popular than indirect marketing?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Element (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

They call you on the phone once and have a series of 3 phone interviews and then a on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think direct selling is most effective?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Commission based.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Element (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Very quick interview, obviously interviewing multiple people in one day. Less than 20 mins, filled out a basic application with my resume attached. Asked general questions... why do you want to be in marketing/event planning? Why do you think you would be an asset? etc Then told me about the position and said they would get back to me later that day which they did to offer a 2nd interview at one of the marketing events. Was told that in the beginning it is a lot of work, long hours if you want to be on the management track, but never specified the actual compensation amount or benefit information.

Brand Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed up with face to face interview