New Generation Applications (NewGenApps)

www.newgenapps.com
  www.newgenapps.com

New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bareilly (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bareilly (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps).

The company looks for the best technical talent. I was selected via campus placement. There were 2 rounds of technical tests - the first question was difficult, the second relatively simpler. The first round was used to eliminate quite a few of us. The second was to select few amongst those left.

Once we cleared the 2 rounds, there was a one-to-one interview round (both HR and technical combined). The team tried to make me feel comfortable as I am a private person and get nervous in groups.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) in November 2012.

I was interviewed from college. The recruiting team was friendly and when I was nervous they joked a little so I could relax. Once I was settled, they asked me some questions which checked if I could work on algorithms. Then they asked the structure of a very big network site like Facebook to see if I have good understanding.

I was not able to answer that but they said it is OK, the system is very big. Then they asked one more little difficult programming question but I was able to solve it.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) in October 2011.

Main focus was to test programming skills.the process was done in 2 parts:- technical test and then interview
    It was a core programming skills test where programs given on data structure problems.
    I have visited the office.It is in a prime location in Lucknow.They have given me a joining as soon as my exams get over.

Interview Questions
    • A program was given to sort numbers using a bidirectional bubble sort   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) in May 2010.

First a written test with more programming based questions and less weightage to reasoning and aptitude
    After that a technical interview in which questions related to the algorithms ,basic logical problems were asked.