New Hanover Community Health Center

New Hanover Community Health Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Hanover Community Health Center

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Hanover Community Health Center (Wilmington, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Email resume. Resumes given to manager needing personnel. 5 or 6 people picked out of pile of resumes. Called for interview. Fill out application. Interview with manager. Manager pics 3 our of the 5 or 6 for CEO to interview. As of a few years ago, If you are black you got the job. Only exception is if they need someone that needs Spanish. Otherwise the new hires are only black-qualified or not.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Hanover Community Health Center (Wilmington, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

Submit resume. 2-4 weeks later get a phone call for interview. Fill out application given by uninterested HR Manager. Interview with Department Manager. wait for 2nd interview with CEO. 2-3 weeks later get a phone call to interview with CEO. Speak with CEO about company history and what you can do for the company. 1-2 weeks later notified of being hired. Observed most employees gossiping and not interested in patients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Asked for more than minimum, was told "take it or leave it". Advice if you are considering an offer? RUN THE OTHER WAY

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Hanover Community Health Center (Wilmington, NC) in April 2008.

Interview

In-House ad posted Classified ad posted sent in resume and filled out application interview with dept supervisor wait wait wait maybe called for interview with CEO reference checks hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiaton