New Horizons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Bloomfield, CT

I applied online and interviewed at New Horizons.

Interview Details – Very easy. Very personable.

Reason for Declining – Salary was way too low

Educational Consultant Interview

Educational Consultant
Gainesville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New Horizons in January 2013.

Interview Details – two interviews in person, one with human resources one with the manager. basic questions about your resume and why you feel to qualify for the job, then 4 tests done online. 3 after the first interview which qualify you for the second and one final test after the second which qualifies you for the actual job.

Interview Question – nothing difficult, very comfortable simple interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate the salary they offered was more than I expected.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at New Horizons in January 2010.

Interview Details – They were looking for specific experience. I first interviewed with the hiring manager. Secondly was a confidant of his and lastly I interviewed with the people who would have been my subordinates.

Worked for New Horizons? Contribute to the Community!