New Jersey Institute of Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Interview

Set up through a recruiter. Got phone call after two weeks and got invited for in person interview. Very nice people and questions were not very difficult. Did a laboratory tour, met faculty and staff. Current projects were describe and I gave a presentation on my past experience.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ).

Interview

There was no interview process. They just checked to see that my GPA and grades for the specific classes which I would be tutoring for were an A. And then, I was told to apply online and that I would automatically be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How many hours would you be able to work per week?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was work-study based.

Interview

went smoothly. asked questions, i answered. asked me to come back later and when i did asked me more questions. then I did answer. so i said i will work there and they let me. that has worked out ever since.

Negotiation

easy

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Collecting and mailing by the dealing the package with your Transcript and diplomas, toefl with the certain score, gre with the certain score, cover letter, few recommendations, immunization form, English level proof, sevis student record, connections.

Archivist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through CDS LINK. I was directly hired and did not have an interview. The job was given to me through the Federal Work Study Program for students. I was a Theater Major, so i needed experience working in my field of study. I never had to interview with the theater department because i was a scholarship recipient and i had work study funds given to me through the financial aid department.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Interview

Tell me about yourself? What was your role in previous company? What is linkedlist? How will you remove an element?

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I applied on line

Teaching Assistant- Pre College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a professor working there and my interview was very smooth and friendly. Just the routine questions about my education, work experience and future plans. Also, they wanted to make sure that I would be available for ALL the training sessions.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was comfortable with going on field trips, since some programs included a 2 or 3-day trip.   Answer Question

How Do You Like NJIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

very quick

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

Got a phone call from a recruiter and talked with him for around half a hour about my background and made an appointment with the hiring manager of that company. Talked with the hiring manager via the phone for more than a hour and went to the company for twice.