New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department
www.emnrd.state.nm.us Santa Fe, NM 500 to 999 Employees

New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department Programmer Analyst PHP Web Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst PHP Web Developer Interview

Programmer Analyst PHP Web Developer
Las Cruces, NM

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department in January 2009.

Interview Details – I had to meet with the entire department with boss and employees but the department only had seven employees so it was pretty easy. I knew a current employee but I am used to group interviews so it was easy. They asked technical questions and a few personality based questions as well as some interpersonal questions. As with any job the main thing people care a out is b
how you will mesh with the currentteam. Just be a good team player.

Interview Question – Technical and interpersonal   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department Programmer Analyst PHP Web Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department employees and interview candidates.