New Mexico Tech Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Mexico Tech

Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at New Mexico Tech.

Walked in one day and filled out the paperwork and was basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Can you provide some examples of the work you have done in Excel?   Answer Question
    Question: Want a job? Answer: Yes.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Socorro, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Socorro, NM

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at New Mexico Tech in September 2011.

Interview started off normally with a phone interview over basic attributes and personality questions, then there was a drug test, after the drug test was a panel interview, followed by a one on one interview. All in all, a pretty straightforward process. I was also told during the interview a background check would be done.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiating room, too many applications for positions usually, plus or minus 5% at best

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Socorro, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Socorro, NM

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at New Mexico Tech in July 2011.

It was easy i walked in the professor's office and asked him if he had funding for the following years. He said yes the might have something , i handed my resume and 3 weeks letter i got a call for an interview. I came to his office and he questioned me about my laboratory skills and computer skills. A week later i got an email informing me that i got the job.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New Mexico Tech in January 2010.

It was very general and one on one. The interviewer asked me general programming questions and puzzles.

Interview Questions

Worked for New Mexico Tech? Contribute to the Community!