New Mexico Tech Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Mexico Tech

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at New Mexico Tech.

Interview

Walked in one day and filled out the paperwork and was basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide some examples of the work you have done in Excel?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Question: Want a job? Answer: Yes.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at New Mexico Tech (Socorro, NM) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview started off normally with a phone interview over basic attributes and personality questions, then there was a drug test, after the drug test was a panel interview, followed by a one on one interview. All in all, a pretty straightforward process. I was also told during the interview a background check would be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiating room, too many applications for positions usually, plus or minus 5% at best

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at New Mexico Tech (Socorro, NM) in July 2011.

Interview

It was easy i walked in the professor's office and asked him if he had funding for the following years. He said yes the might have something , i handed my resume and 3 weeks letter i got a call for an interview. I came to his office and he questioned me about my laboratory skills and computer skills. A week later i got an email informing me that i got the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at New Mexico Tech in January 2010.

Interview

It was very general and one on one. The interviewer asked me general programming questions and puzzles.