New Oriental

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Trainee Interview

Marketing Trainee

Interviewed at New Oriental

Interview Details – The hiring and interview Process is easy-going.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   View Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Fangshan, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at New Oriental in October 2012.

Interview Details – we contacted through QQ. I made a 15 minutes ppt about a section of toefl exam. and i presented it on the QQ. After presentation, the interviewer asked me some questions about living in Beijing and my return time. and What the most difficult part in the toefl reading test.

American ESL Teacher Interview

American ESL Teacher
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at New Oriental in March 2012.

Interview Details – The job interview process was extremely fair and they hired me based upon my experiences. The best thing I liked about this company was that they did not discriminate against my race. (China is extremely racist against blacks--- no career trajectory for blacks in China) Too many ESL companies in China are racist and the parents want white teachers. I graduated from a Top 10 school (US News rankings) and even my degree did not help me in the smaller companies. But, New Oriental is different and looked past it. No other smaller ESL company looked past race.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

GRE Lecturer Interview

GRE Lecturer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

The process took a day - interviewed at New Oriental in September 2011.

Interview Details – Just basic stuff. Asked about education background of myself, experience in giving lecture and understading of preparation of GRE. They said they will call me to inform me whether i could further to the next round, but the call never came.

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

Teacher

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New Oriental in June 2009.

Interview Details – Basically i just went over a practice teaching provess.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not really..i wasn't even informed about the salery

Worked for New Oriental? Contribute to the Community!