New Oriental Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

English Teacher Interview

Interview

4interviews with HR first; demo class with senior teachers in a group, long individual demo class with department leader ; individual demo class with school manager. Need to teach in English towards many senior teachers. Demo class need to prepare on ur own PC then use projector. No pupils involved but still need to be really active on demo class.

VIP TOEFL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at New Oriental (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

The interview involves a written test in a room with other candidates, and you will proceed to the next stage after your results. The test was fairly easy, with a focus more on high school grammar and reading. There will be a 15min lecture on a topic of your selection in the TOEFL test.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when students seem disengaged in the class?   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview Process is easy-going.

American ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Oriental (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2012.

Interview

The job interview process was extremely fair and they hired me based upon my experiences. The best thing I liked about this company was that they did not discriminate against my race. (China is extremely racist against blacks--- no career trajectory for blacks in China) Too many ESL companies in China are racist and the parents want white teachers. I graduated from a Top 10 school (US News rankings) and even my degree did not help me in the smaller companies. But, New Oriental is different and looked past it. No other smaller ESL company looked past race.

Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Oriental in June 2009.

Interview

Basically i just went over a practice teaching provess.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really..i wasn't even informed about the salery