New Pig Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Pig

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at New Pig in May 2013.

Interview

Was called for a phone screen by HR then later was called by my hiring manager to set up a time to meet. The process was seamless and easy!

Interview Questions

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at New Pig (Altoona, PA).

Interview

A very frustrating interview processes that gives the impression of a company that can't make up its mind.

Applied for the position in January 2012 and landed a phone interview with the production staff. Final result I was told they were "going in a different direction" and that I wasn't a candidate, so I moved on.

Got a phone call a couple weeks later telling me they reconsidered me and that I WAS a candidate. Went to their office (wasted a tank of gas doing so) to interview with their team, taken to lunch by leadership, given a pre-employment packet and sent on my way. A few weeks later called and told they were "going in a different direction" and I didn't get the job. Once again I moved on.

Several months later get a call from a headhunter contracted by New Pig telling me the same position opened up again and that he was suggesting me for the job. Didn't hear anything for a couple weeks then the headhunter told me that they weren't considering previous candidates. So, once again I moved on. One day later got a call from New Pig telling me they were in fact forwarding my resume back up through the ranks and I was once again a candidate. Great.

Five days later received a polite email telling me they were "going in a different direction" and that I was no longer being considered. So once again I'm moving on.

The people I interacted with during this process were all really nice people who were very friendly, and I'm sure it's a great company to work for. It's their hiring process (at least in my case) that leaves a LOT to be desired. Stringing a candidate out the way they did, in my opinion, is wrong. Of course would I jump at the chance for a fourth consideration? Absolutely. I just won't hold my breath next time.

Interview Questions