New School

New School Management Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at New School in September 2010.

Interview Details – After what seemed like a very positive phone interview I was asked to schedule a time to come in. The person I was scheduled to meet with was out sick that day so I ended up meeting with a coordinator (who I'm sure is very qualified but it's still not very reassuring). Standard interview questions...as if reading from a checklist and didn't seem to be paying attention to the answers. Skills test was in line the job requirements and aimed to show problem solving skills. Overall wasn't a bad experience just seemed as if they already had someone else for the position or at least knew they weren't really interested in hiring me.

Interview Question – All standard questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New School Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New School employees and interview candidates.