New World Systems Account Executive Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at New World Systems in January 2007.

I was contacted by a recruiter for New World Systems. We scheduled a phone interview, which took about an hour. The interview went very well and I was told that I would potentially be a good match. I was asked to fill out a form, which asked for basic information as well as details regarding past experience, success, future goals, etc. It took about 4 hours to complete. I submitted my response and never heard back from the recruiter. I tried to call him several time to check on status and never received a courtesy phone call back telling me they were not interested, or whatever the situation/status might be. When talking with the recruiter during the interview and asking him when they were looking to hire someone, he seemed a bit flustered and vague. This should have been a red-flag. Several months later, I still see the job is posted regularly on various job boards, which makes me think that all of my effort and time was a complete academic exercise to begin with and there was not really a job opening.

Interview Questions
  • Every question was straight-forward and basic. Nothing threw me off.   View Answer