New World Systems

New World Systems Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at New World Systems in July 2010.

I interviewed for a high level position in sales. New World found me, I was not looking. I had several face-to-face interviews that led to an fantastic offer with a 50/50 split of salary and variable compensation. Pretty typical in the industry. Six months after I joined, NW determined I would not have a chance to make quota and reduced my quota and total compensation by 20%. This is unethical! They new very well that I would not have a chance of hitting quota when I was hired. This was a classic "bait and switch". I gave it my best for the firat 6 months and would have made the team number but for no reason given I was terminated.

Interview Questions
The entire New World experience was overwhelmingly negative a dreaded, depressing company.