New World Systems

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at New World Systems in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company's HR director after they saw my resume on the internet. My first face-to-face interview was with the HR director where I was given an overview of the company and the position and given an IQ/Intelligence test. Second interview was with the HR director, a team leader, and the project manager.

Interview Question – Just some basic questions about the .NET framework and a simple coding problem to solve.   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at New World Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – I met New World Systems at a career fair held at my university. I then received a call several days later saying that I was invited to interview at their building. The 3 other candidates and I took a pattern recognition and logic test before our interviews. There were 3 30 minute interviews, each full of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at New World Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke with a recruiter on the phone about skills. Recruiter then scheduled a 2 hour interview which consisted on 15 minutes face time with the HR recruiter followed by 3 exams. First eam timed math problems followed by a 2nd exam with story problems. The 3rd exam was very similar to iq tests you find on line. Called by recruiter a few days later and scheduled for multiple one-on-one interviews. Would have been better to have a panel interview rather than 3 hours worth on interviews.

For a software company, one would assume they would be more relaxed but seemed very structured and rigid. Seems like a better place for a recent college graduate to gain experience.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New World Systems? Contribute to the Community!

New World Systems – Why Work for Us?

Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, with regional sales and support offices nationwide, New World is privately held and employee-owned. Founded by its president, Larry D. Leinweber, New World employs more than 400 people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New World Systems Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by New World Systems employees and interview candidates.