New York County District Attorney
manhattanda.org New York, NY 16 to 50 Employees

New York County District Attorney Assistant District Attorney Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant District Attorney Interview

Assistant District Attorney

The process took 3 months - interviewed at New York County District Attorney in November 2009.

Interview Details – On campus interview. It was the end of the day and interviewer definitely did not want to be there. Lots of hypos, she was basically asking how I would handle certain situations from her own cases.

Interview Questions

• I had this situation where I did not feel that I had enough evidence to prosecute but my supervisor told me I must prosecute the case. What would you do in that situation?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a situation where a victim of severe domestic violence did not want to testify at trial?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New York County District Attorney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York County District Attorney Assistant District Attorney interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New York County District Attorney employees and interview candidates.