New York County District Attorney
Interviews for Top Jobs at New York County District Attorney
- Paralegal (3)
- Assistant District Attorney (1)
- Forensic Accounting Intern (1)
- Computer Forensic Analyst (1)
1 person found this helpful
Assistant District Attorney Interview
The process took 3 months - interviewed at New York County District Attorney in November 2009.
On campus interview. It was the end of the day and interviewer definitely did not want to be there. Lots of hypos, she was basically asking how I would handle certain situations from her own cases.
- I had this situation where I did not feel that I had enough evidence to prosecute but my supervisor told me I must prosecute the case. What would you do in that situation? Answer Question
- How would you handle a situation where a victim of severe domestic violence did not want to testify at trial? Answer Question