New York County District Attorney

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Computer Forensic Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New York County District Attorney in June 2013.

Interview Details – Very technical in nature. Sat with department director, lab manager, bureau chief and supervisor to discuss knowledge and experiences. Questions were directed at hypothetical situations that did not necessarily reflect the work that was being done in this lab. Overall the interview was fairly simple and help was given to direct the answers more clearly.

Interview Question – If you walk into this room what would be your plan to figure out if a computer system has been hacked?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really only salary wise we discussed annual salary but was paid an hourly wage equating to an annual salary.

Forensic Accounting Intern Interview

Interviewed at New York County District Attorney

Interview Details – phone interview first, then on-site interview, just go on your resume

Interview Question – no diffcult question   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at New York County District Attorney.

Interview Details – Submit cover letter, resume, and writing sample. Went to two interviews.

Interview Question – Explain what you did at your last job?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at New York County District Attorney in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly simple. Questions were not hard. Just be confident, have an interest in public service, and what the DA's office does. I'd say confidence/nervousness was my killer.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant District Attorney Interview

Assistant District Attorney

The process took 3 months - interviewed at New York County District Attorney in November 2009.

Interview Details – On campus interview. It was the end of the day and interviewer definitely did not want to be there. Lots of hypos, she was basically asking how I would handle certain situations from her own cases.

Interview Questions

• I had this situation where I did not feel that I had enough evidence to prosecute but my supervisor told me I must prosecute the case. What would you do in that situation?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a situation where a victim of severe domestic violence did not want to testify at trial?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New York County District Attorney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York County District Attorney interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by New York County District Attorney employees and interview candidates.